What’s happening today!
19 September, 2023, 6:00 am
Bula vinaka everyone.
Here is another edition of some basic information you may need to know for today.
First, here is your weather forecast for today:
- Occasional showers and isolated afternoon or evening thunderstorms easing to brief showers later tomorrow for the greater Suva-Nausori/Tailevu areas
- Cloudy periods with brief showers over the Ra-Rakiraki, Serua-Namosi, Kadavu and nearby smaller islands, Lau and Lomaiviti groups, southern Bua and Cakaudrove
- Elsewhere, fine apart from isolated afternoon or evening showers
- Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon or evening possible
- Moderate to fresh easterly winds
- Moderate to rough seas
Planned power shutdown
- Part of Loqi area – 8am-4.30pm
- Sigatoka – 8.35am-4.30pm
- Togomasi, Nadi – 9am-4.30pm
- Nakobalevu Rd – 8am-5pm
- Savusavu – 8.30am-4.30pm
- Vatukoula Back Rd – 9am-4pm
- Calia, Navua – 8am-5pm
- Vunimono, Nausori – 8am-5pm
Editor’s movie picks:
The Nun: Nadi – 11am, 9pm / Nakasi – 11.20am, 2.50pm, 9pm / Lautoka – 11am, 8.30am / Labasa – 2.25pm, 8.30pm
A haunting in Venice: Nadi – 2.50pm, 8.50pm / Nakasi – 8.50pm
The Equalizer: Nadi – 6.05pm / Nakasi – 6.25pm / Lautoka – 11am, 8.30pm / Labasa – 5.40pm