What’s happening today!
6 July, 2022, 6:00 am
Here is some quick basic information that you and your family may find useful while making plans for today.
But as usual, here is our quick look at the weather forecast for today to until midnight tonight:
- Expect strong southeast winds with wind speeds up to 45km/hr over land areas of Lau and Lomaiviti group, Kadavu, Yasawa and Mamanuca group, and the southern parts of Bua province
- Winds expected to ease from later tomorrow
- Moderate to fresh southeast winds elsewhere
- Rough seas
- Cloudy periods with some showers and isolated afternoon or evening thunderstorms over eastern Macuata province, Cakaudrove province, Taveuni and Qamea, Cikobia and Qelelevu
- Showers gradually easing from later tomorrow
- Cloudy periods with briefs showers over the greater Suva, Nausori and Tailevu areas, Naitasiri, Serua, interior Ra, and Lau and Lomaiviti group
- Elsewhere, fine, and cool at night
- NRL League Star program, Vugalei District School – 3.30pm-4.30pm
Planned power shutdown
- Qiolevu Rd – 8am-5pm
- Sigatoka – 8.10am-4.30pm
- Labasa – 8.30am-4.30pm
- Ovalau – 8.30am-4.30pm
- Pacific Harbour – 9am-4.30pm
- Benai Rd, Ba – 9am-4.30pm
Here are some movies showing at Life Cinemas.
Thor: Nadi – 6.30pm / Nakasi – 6.05pm, 8.40pm / Lautoka – 6pm, 8.40pm / Labasa – 6.05pm, 8.40pm
Jug Jugg Jeeyo: Nadi – 11.30am, 1.55pm, 8.30pm / Nakasi – 11am, 2.15pm, 5.25pm, 8.30pm / Lautoka – 1.55pm, 5.20pm / Labasa – 11am, 2.10pm, 5.25pm
Rocketry: Nadi – 2pm / Nakasi – 8.20pm