What’s happening today!
21 January, 2022, 6:00 am
Bula vinaka everyone.
Here is another edition of some basic information you may need to know for today.
First, here is your weather forecast for today:
An east to southeast wind flow prevails over Fiji waters.
Forecast to 6pm today for Fiji waters: East to southeasterly winds 10 to 15 knots. Moderate seas. Moderate southerly swells. Poor visibility in areas of showers and thunderstorms.
Further outlook: East to southeasterly winds 10 to 15 knots. Moderate seas . Moderate southeasterly swells.
EFL Planned Power Shutdown
- Cunnigham Road, Suva 8am-3pm
Areas affected: Cunningham Road, Wainitarawa Road, Church Road, Dike Place, Koroi Street, Suli Place, Vila Place, Noko Place, Nawai Place, Biau Drive, Bose Place, Tabua Street, Buli Place, Kara Place, Kali Place, Valley Road, Sulua Place, Rokosawa Road, Marshall Place, Racule Drive, Naigulevu Crescent, Cunningham Community Police Post, Manohan Ware House.
Some entertainment suggestions for trending movies on Netflix:
- Red Notice
- Don’t Look Up
- The Lost Daughter
- Tick, Tick… Boom!
- Stay Close
- Squid Game
- The Silent Sea
Health Ministry advice:
- People with severe COVID-19 are still dying at home, or are coming to a medical facility in the late stages of severe illness.
- Severe COVID-19 is a medical emergency, and a delay in receiving appropriate medical treatment reduces your chance of recovering from the disease. You are at higher risk of developing severe COVID-19 if you are over the age of 50 or have a non-communicable disease or chronic disease like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, or if you are obese or pregnant.
- If you are at high risk of severe disease and have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, body ache, headache, loss of taste/smell – please come to your nearest screening clinic to be checked and tested by our medical teams.
- The severe symptoms of COVID-19, include the following: – Difficulty breathing; – Persistent pain or pressure in the chest; – Severe headache for a few days; – New confusion, inability to wake or stay awake; – Pale, gray, or blue-coloured skin, lips or nail beds.