The Diary Times
30 October, 2016, 12:00 am
* LOMAIVITI community church service 3pm at Viliame Tamani’s house, Naodamu, Labasa. Contact: president Laisiasa Ratabacaca 8070694 or head of our church services Viliame Tamani 9993134.
* TOVULAILAI Village, Nairai, church service 4pm at Nepani Methodist church. Ladies please bring a plate.
* CICIA Tikina polotu 3.30pm at Rt Iferimi Kubukawa Memorial Church, Wakanisila. Tarukua and Naceva to host.
* VAGADACI church service 3.30pm at Nasinu Wesley Church, Nadera. Rauluni family leading. Please bring a plate.
* MOALA Tikina church service 3pm at the Valelevu Methodist Church. Moala levu to host, ladies bring a plate.
* LEVUKA, Yale, Kadavu church service at Inoke’s house. Leiya to host.
* MATUKU Tikina church service 3pm at Nadera Methodist Church. Qalikarua Village to lead and Natokalau Village to host.
* VANUASO Village meet 2pm at Tukai Sai’s house, Cunningham Rd.
* VANUAVATU Village meet 10am at Duavata Methodist church hall, Samabula on October 31.
* NAMAMA Day 9am at Delainavesi Methodist church hall on October 31.
* NACAMAKI Urban Methodist members meet at Nabua on October 31. Ladies bring a plate.
* QARANI Village women’s meet and soli and craft work from 10am at Mere Rauluni’s house, Reba Circle, Nadera, on October 31.
* YAVUSA Korocau church service 3pm at Wainiqolo’s house, Tacirua Heights on November 5.
* TIKINA Matuku Church service at Duavata Church, Samabula on November 6. Ladies bring a plate each.
* REWA Youth annual clean up day on November 7. Contact Kini on 9295092.
* LEVUKA, Yale, Kadavu Fibre Day 10am at Wainivula Methodist Church on November 12. Lunch provided.
* DEVOBALAVU yavusa meet 3pm at Alipate Matai’s house, Nabua on November 12.
* TOVU Village meet 3pm at 10 Batiki Street, Vatuwaqa, on November 12.
* NAYAU Tikina women’s break-up soli 10am at Yatu Lau Arcade on November 18.
* NAKAUGASELE church frundraising in Suva on November 19. Those with maternal links are invited.
* WACIWACI Day soli and year end break-up at Wainivula Methodist Church hall on November 19. Committee to host.
* YAVUSA Lomanikoro, Doi Ono-i-Lau meet 3pm at Yacavata’s house on November 22. Mataqali Nabau to host.
* MATUKU Christmas charter MV Lomaiviti Princess II departs Suva on December 22. Please contact Tadulala Tuinamoala on 7804782/9311952 or Joelyn Tuinamoala on 7672669.