The Diary Times
23 October, 2016, 12:00 am
* MOCE polotu 3pm at Lagoia’s house, Tovata.
* YAVUSA Devobalavu women’s workshop by Westpac Bank from 9am-5pm at Studio 6 on October 24. Contact Cagi on 9304013.
* NIUSAWA Methodist School former scholars meet 5.30pm at Epworth hall on October 27.
* VAKAULIAFA meet 3pm at Jo Mosa’aji’s house, Jittu Estate on October 29.
* NASINU Secondary School former scholars annual soli 10am at Nabua Primary School on October 29. Past and current scholars are sincerely welcomed.
* LEVUKA, Yale, Kadavu church service at Inoke’s house on October 30th. Leiya to host.
* MATUKU tikina church service 3pm at Nadera Methodist Church on October 30. Qalikarua Village to lead and Natokalau Village to host.
* NACAMAKI Urban Methodist members meet at Nabua on October 31. Ladies bring a plate.
* QARANI Village women’s meet, soli and craftwork from 10am at Mere Rauluni’s house, Reba Circle, Nadera on October 31.
* YAVUSA Lomanikoro, Doi Ono-i-Lau meet 3pm at Yacavata’s house on November 22. Mataqali Nabau to host.
* YAVUSA Korocau church service 3pm at Wainiqolo’s house, Tacirua heights on November 5.
* TIKINA Matuku church service at Duavata Church, Samabula on November 6. Ladies bring a plate each.
* LEVUKA, Yale, Kadavu Fibre Day 10am at Wainivula Methodist Church on November 12. Lunch provided.
* YAVUSA Devobalavu meet 3pm at Alipate Matai’s house, Nabua on November 12.
* NAYAU tikina women’s break-up soli 10am at Yatu Lau Arcade on November 18.
* NAKAUGASELE church fundraising event in Suva on November 19. Maternal link are also invited.
* WACIWACI Day soli and year-end break-up at Wainivula Methodist Church hall on November 19. Committee to host.
* MATUKU Christmas charter MV Lomaiviti Princess II departs Suva on December 22. Please contact Tadulala Tuinamoala on 7804782/9311952 or Joelyn Tuinamoala on 7672669.