The Diary Times
21 October, 2016, 12:00 am
* NAISOGOSIGA tokatoka meet 7pm at Green St, Howell Rd.
* DRAUNIIVI, Nadi Fundraising dinner at Ratu’s house, Bountiful Est.
* SOROKOBA tikina o Bulu (Suva) meet 7pm at Dauniyatu Kautoga’s house, Nasole.
* YAVUSA Tonga committee meet 6pm at Laucala beach.
* TIKINA Lekutu, Bua (Nadi branch) tikina meet 8pm at Epeli Leiyamo’s house, Qrts 342B, Delana, CAAF Compound.
* MUALEVU Village meet 5.30pm at 79 Lakeba St.
* KETEIRA Village, Moala committee meet 7pm at Tomasi Ledua’s house, Dilkusha.
* ONO-I-LAU youth meet 7pm at Biu Mika’s house, Qaranivalu Rd, Kalabu.
* NAMAMA meet 7pm at Veisenitoa, Delainavesi.
* YOUTH Alive meet 7pm at the Give Me the Mountain Rescue and Worship Centre AOG, Cunningham. Contact Youth leader Vesito.
* MUALEVU tikina meet 1pm at the Yatulau office.
* BALLANTARIAN 90s meet/soli $10 each from 5pm-7pm at the Yatu Lau Arcade. Contact Mrs Sawailau
* MATAQALI Toka, Qalikarua, Matuku meet 7pm at Navitalai Salaibulu’s house, Tacirua. Contact 8330151.
* TIKINA Nabaitavo meet 6pm at 56 Vusavusa St, Vatuwaqa Housing, Vina Rd.
* ONO-i-Lau (Lautoka) meet 5pm at Master Tuwai’s house, Waiyavi. Contact Setareki Soko on 9239589.
* VANUA Nasautoka meet 7pm at Tamai Tarai’s house.
* NADROGA/Navosa Lautoka branch final soli 6pm at Degei’s house, 1 Calcutter St , Waiyavi, Lautoka.
* MATAQALI Naniti meet 10.30am at the Valelevu Police Post bure.
* ONO-I-LAU tikina special meet 3pm at Biu Mika’s house. Matanikorovatu.
* SERUA Province west meet and soli for the Serua Day 5pm at A.Tuivuna’s house, Vomo St, Lautoka. All youths are expected to attend.
* YAVUSA Burelevu, Nawaikama, Gau meet and soli 4pm at Asaeli Vula’s house, Sele Place, Caubati.
* MOCE tikina meet 3pm at Laogia’s house at Tovata.
* ONO-I-LAU tikina meet 3pm at Biu Mika’s house at Matanikorovatu.
* DRAVUWALU Village, Totoya thanksgiving service for Village Day 11am at the Samabula East Methodist church, Pekeu St, Nabua. Each tokatoka to bring a pot each.
* NAWAIKAMA Village, Gau committee meet 2pm at the Nasinu Police Station bure, Nasinu. Call 9744890.
* YAVUSA Burei , Nawaikama, Gau women’s meet 2pm at Lot 31, Makoi Rd, Makoi.
* SEUTA family meet 7pm at Kovula’s house, Vatuwaqa.
* SAVLEI Suva meet 2pm-2.45pm at Churchward hall.
* HAPMAFAU Suva meet 3pm-3.45pm at the Churchward hall.
* ITUTIU Suva meet 4pm-5pm at the Churchward hall.
* MATAQALI Waituka, Susui meet 1pm at Waisake Cakacaka’s house, Kalabu Housing Authority. All welcome. Contact Lepani Moce on 9756198.
* NAROCIVO, Nayau Village church service and meet 2pm at Bogiono’s house, Nasinu Rd, Valelevu.
* ONEATA church service 3.30pm at the Nabua Methodist Church to welcome the cricket team. Ladies bring a plate and men yaqona. All welcome.
* TIKINA Delaimakotu meet 3pm at Labaji’s house, Tovata.
* DELAIMAKOTU Soqosoqo ni marama meet 10am at Labaji’s house, Tovata.
* YAVUSA Wailevu Village, Kadavu men meet 2pm at Semi Rabitu’s house. All men are requested to attend.