The Diary Times
20 March, 2018, 12:00 am
* STORYTELLING for kids by Alliance Francaise de Suva 3.30pm at the Suva City Carnegie Library.
* MATAQALI Naisogovono, Qarani, meet 7.30pm at Navi Serevi’s house, Nasole.
* TOKATOKA Daku, Dakuni Village, Beqa meet 7pm at Tuicaucau’s house, Derreck St, Raiwaqa. All members are requested to attend.
* LOMATI, Matuku Village meet 2pm at Kolinio Qio’s house, Qauia.
* VANUAVATU Village meet 2pm at Cavu’s house, 47 Kula St, Samabula.
* COLADUKI Mataqali meet 10 am at Nawaisomo, Beqa.
* PEPJEI meet 3pm at PRB Flats hall, Nairai Rd, Raiwai. Aveve to host.
* MANUKUI-I-CAKE yavusa, Vunuku church services at Nawanawa church hall at 3pm. Ladies bring a plate, man a bag and be prompt.
* RKSOB — Suva church service 4pm at United Pentecostal International Church opposite Niranjan, Raiwaqa. Please bring a plate each for refreshment after the service. All OBs, family and friends are invited to attend.
* GOSPEL former scholars association first church service at Foster Crane hall. All former scholars please bring a plate and a former scholar. Contact: Vili on 9676514.
* MATUKU Tikina church service is postponed to April.
* MATAQALI Keteijiliva, Yaroi, Matuku dinner at New Peking on March 30. Contact 9799714.
* DAKUILOMALOMA Village meet 1pm at Jotame Dianimoto’s house, Uttar Place, Makoi on March 31.
* LEVUKAIDAKU, Matuku, Nadi, Lautoka, Suva and Nausori corridor church service/meet/soli 10am on March 31 at Biau Drive, Stage 2, Cunningham. All welcome.
* NAIVURUVURU Village Easter Sunday Service on April 1. Bus departs Suva Flea Market at 6.30am and Rups, Nausori at 7.10am. $10 return.