The Diary Times
4 October, 2014, 12:00 am
This column is a community service. It will not accept business notices such as those for annual general meetings which should be sent to our advertising department. Deadline: 12 midday on the day of publication
* NACAU, Vunuku pledge soli 2pm at Tawake Tikoisuva’s Place, Valelevu.
* MAKADRU (Matuku) Village church service and meet 2pm at Samabula East Methodist Church.
* VAKALIWALIWA family church service 3pm at 110 Lakeba St, Samabul. Ladies, bring a plate each.
* JUBANIWAI (SUVA) women meet and soli 3pm at Sevuloni Cokaibusa’s house, FNU Campus, Nasinu.
* YASANA o Lau West meet and polotu practice 6pm at Saula Masala’s house, Tagimaucia St, Lautoka. Contact 9745363.
* VABEA Village, Ono, Kadavu, meet and soli 2pm at Greene St.
* MATAQALI Matakuro, Muamua, Lau meet 3pm at Meli’s Plac, Namadi.
* NIUSAWA ex-scholars (Taveuni branch) meet/soli 4pm at Naselesele Village hall.
* ‘UTU’UTU/Kalvaka meet 11.30am at Fonmanu’s house, Raiwai.
* YAVUSA Turaga, Vanuaso meet 2pm at Tamai Pau’s house, Raiwai.
* YAVUSA Tuinavure meet 3pm at Maika Daveta’s house, Delainavesi.
* ICEJ farewell to pilgrims 2014 celebration 3pm at Churchward Chapel, Rewa St.
* MARIST Convent School, Lami ex-students meet 4pm at the school’s basement. All are asked to attend.
* YAVUSA Matanikoro meet and soli 2pm at Nukui Village hall.
* YAVUSA Korocau church service 3pm at Banuve’s house, Howell Rd.
* RAVITAKI Village church service/meet 2pm at Penueli Methodist Church, Makoi (opposite Police Mobile). Ladies bring a plate. All welcome.
* YAVUSA Burei, Nawaikama Village, Gau women’s soli 1pm at Joji Mataitoga’s house, Muanikoso Housing. Lunch will be provided.
* ST Thomas School ex-student soli 10am-5pm at STPS.
* TOKATOKA Navusa, Naigani Village, Batiki meet/soli 3pm at Tomu Caqeua’s house, Raj Moti Lal Place, Grantham Rd, Raiwai.
* NADILO (Nadi/Lautoka) church service 4pm at Sikeli Waqatakirewa’s house, FSC Compound. Vaturoko to Host.
* VUANIGIGIA men meet 2pm at Nadera.
* KASAVU Village soli 2pm at community hall.
* TIKINA o Bua meet 5pm at Ratu Jone’s house, Vo Place, Valelevu.
* TIKINA Nairai (Suva) meet 2pm at 327 Mead Rd.
* YAVUSA Burelevu meet 3pm at Jone Vakaloloma’s house, Stage 4 Cunningham.
* VANUANAWA Day 9am at Suva Civic Centre. Contact Sairusi Gauna 9025007.
* CICIA High School committee meet 2pm at Tui Tabu’s house, Naliga St, Narere.
* TIKINA Oneata refresher course conducted by the Ministry of iTaukei Affairs regarding the Taukei Leadership and Fijian Protocol 10am at Soqosoqo Vakamarama of Lau office, Yatu Lau Arcade.
* NAKABATI Village, Matuku, meet 2.30pm at Dr Paula Sili’s house, Dilkusha Rd, Waila.
* KABARIKI meet 2pm at Nauluvatu.
* YAVUSA Nauluvatu, Vanuavatu, Lau meet 2pm at Jotame Tukana’s house.
* NAROCAKE, Gau meet 3pm at Mandir St, Nadera.
* LORETO ex-students meet 3pm at St. Anne’s summer house. Call Selai/Aqela 9475574/9772569.