The Diary Times
31 March, 2018, 12:00 am
* VANUASO Village soli 9am at Nabua Primary School.
* TIKINA Kabara, (Suva area) meet 10am at New Town community hall, New Town. Yavusa Nukuleka to host. All welcome.
* LEVUKA-i-Gau church service/meet at 3pm at Naibuluvatu Hall, Laqere.
* DRAVUNI District School former students meet 10am at Navolau Village, Naitasiri.
* YAVUSA Wenilou, Nayavuira, Nakorotubu, Ra meet and soli at the village.
* LUVENI family reunion meet 4pm at Biu Mika’s house, Qaranivalu Rd.
* SAIVOU, tikina Makawa, meet/soli from 2pm at Nanukuloa Village, Ra. All welcome.
* DAKUILOMALOMA Village meet 1pm at Jotame Dianimoto’s house, Uttar Place, Makoi
* CHONGSUE family gathering 10am at Peter Chongsue’s house at Natabua seaside. Contact 9267623.
* RATU Latianara former Scholars church service 3pm at Ratu Latianara College. Contact 9793305 for more information.
* NAIVURUVURU Village church service, bus departs Suva Flea Market 7.30am and 8.30am from Rups, Nausori. Fares will be charged and please bring a plate each.
* Yavusa Muamua, Vanuabalavu, Lau soli 12noon at Uraia’s house, Cunningham Rd, Stage 4 on April 2. Each mataqali to bring their dish for lunch.
* NABOUCIWA Village meet/soli at the village hall on April 2.
* RARAMA Day at 148 Tacirua Heights on April 2.
* GOSPEL Class 6, Rm 2 CAPS meet and soli 5.30pm on April 3 at the school. Agenda is the Fun Day. Contact 7754624 for clarifications
* RETIRED Fijian Teachers Association meet 10am at FTA Hall, Knollys St, Suva on April 3. All retired teachers invited.
* YAVUSA Korocau church service and meet 2pm at Mala Place, Nadera on April 7. Mataqali Turaga to host.
* DUDLEY former scholars association $5 Kula Wai fundraising drive on April 7. From 9.30am-3pm at the school hall. Contact DESA President for more enquiries on 9345892.
* LEVUKA Public School (Suva) fundraising barrel night at The Royal Legion Club on April 21. Contact Albert Miller on 9911504 or Julie Bechu on 9982958.
* BMS Old Girls (Lautoka-Ba) dinner 7pm at the Waterfront Hotel on May 26. $50 per person.