The Diary Times
30 November, 2017, 12:00 am
* RETIRED nurses meet 10am at FNA Hall, 26 MacGregor Rd, Suva. All members are welcome to attend.
* TOVU Village women’s club annual break-up and showcase 10am at the Fiji Museum.
* FORMER police officers meet 2pm at band bure, Nasova.
* ITU’TIU Day from 4-7.30pm at Epworth House, Suva.
* NAKAYA youth break-up and pot luck 4pm at Apenisa Tale’s house, Qaranivalu Rd.
* TIKINA Kabara village reps and matapule meet 10am at Buatoka’s house, Moala St, Samabula.
* DRAVUWALU Village break-up at the special school, Salato Rd, Namadi Heights. Each tokatoka please bring a pot and a lovo each.
* NAKASALEKA church service at Natokawaqa Methodist church. Women please bring a plate. Lautoka to host.
* ITU’MUTA meet/taumaka (Rotuman tour) from 6pm at Churchward hall.
* URUONE Village meet (to confirm Christmas trip) at 3pm at Filimone Soqo’s house, Wainivula on December 8.
* JOSAIA Visa family, Raviravi, Matuku, break-up and soli from 10am-5pm at PRB hall, Reba Circle, Nadera on December 16. Contact 9379094.
* YAVUSA Toga church service 3pm at Dudley Church on December 26. Vakauliafa family to host.
* MOKANI Day thanksgiving church service and soli 10am at Mokani Village on January 3, 2018.