The Diary Times
13 November, 2017, 12:00 am
* RETIRED Fijian teachers meet and break-up 11am at FTA hall. Please bring a plate.
* VANUASEU women’s (Fulaga) break-up party at 7pm at Dranotalia, Nakasi. All ladies please bring a pot.
* NAYAU tikina church service 3pm at Naveiwakau Methodist Church.
* VAKAULIAFA family church service 3pm at Penioni Sale’s house, Saioni.
* VANUAVATU day at Nawanawa Church hall, Sagali Place, Nadera.
* VANUAVATU polotu 3pm at Duavata Methodist Church. Mataqali Rukunikoro to host. n ONEATA church service thanksgiving to the schoolchildren followed by meet 2pm at Caqiri Community Hall Nasinu on November 25. Please ladies bring a plate each.
* NATOKALAU Matuku thanksgiving services and break up party 10am at 16 Griffins Place, Namadi Heights on November 25.
* LEVUKAIDAKU Village meet and break-up party 2pm at Biau Drive, Stage 2, Cunningham, on November 25.
* DEVOBALAVU yavusa church service and break-up 2pm at Nabua Methodist Church on November 25.
* NADUISIGA family, Naroi, Moala, church service 11am at Saneai Methodist Church on November 25. Bui Moce’s children, grandchildren to host.
* GAU, Nanumi Naivilali day soli 9am at SMPS ground on November 25. Open invitations to all the old scholars, former teachers, parents and guardians. Contact Vilimaina Sauduadua on 9843989.
* CHRISTMAS trip and vakataraisulu, Moce Island depart December 20 and return January 5. Deadline for boat fare is November 17. Please contact 677888/9029521/9128080.
* CHRISTMAS trip to Matuku, space still available. The boat departs Suva on December 21 and returns on January 4. Please call 8096781/9981811 for details.