The Diary Times
9 November, 2017, 12:00 am
* RAVIRAVI, Matuku, village meet 7pm at Peni Tikoisuva’s house, Lot 7, Block 10, Nairai Rd, Raiwai. All welcome.
* NAISOGOSIGA tokatoka meet after work at 10 Green St, Vunidilo.
* NAIVICULA Village meeting at Tikokece Hall, Nabua, at 7pm
* MARIST Old Boys Lautoka inter house family and soli day from 10am-5pm. All invited
* MATAQALI Matarua, Naceva, Beqa meet 3pm at Ani Turova’s house, Vatuwaqa.
* NAROCIVO Nayau Village meet 3pm at Nasinu Rd, Valelevu.
* LOMAIVITI province north church service from 9am at Viliame Kaitawi’s house, Naodamu. Contact 9090801 for further clarifications.
* KIA Island church service 3pm at Wainivula Church. Women please bring a plate each.
* YAVUSA Yacata church service 4pm at Valelevu police bure.
* NAYAU tikina church service 3pm at Naveiwakau Methodist church on November 18.
* VAKAULIAFA family church service 3pm at Penioni Sale’s house, Saioni on November 18.
* VANUAVATU Day at Nawanawa Church hall, Sagali Place, Nadera on November 18. Special invitation to the vasu.
* LEVUKAIDAKU Village meet and break up party 2pm at Biau Drive, Stage 2, Cunningham on November 25.
* DEVOBALAVU yavusa church service and break-up 2pm at Nabua Methodist church on November 25.
* NADUISIGA family, Naroi, Moala church service 11am at Saneai Methodist church on November 25. Bui Moce’s children and grandchildren to host.
* GAU, Nanumi Naivilali Day soli 9am at SMPS ground on November 25. Open invitations to all the old scholars, former teachers, parents and guardians. Contact Vilimaina Sauduadua on 984 3989.
* CHRISTMAS trip and vakataraisulu, Moce Island depart on December 20 and return on January 5. Deadline for boat fare is November 17. Please contact 677888/9029521/9128080 for details.
* CHRISTMAS trip to Matuku, space still available. The boat departs Suva on December 21 and returns on January 4. Please call 8096781/9981811 for details.