The Diary Times
19 July, 2017, 12:00 am
* TOKATOKA Navakayalewa, Makadru Burotukula Day meet and soli 6pm at Ledua’s house, 44 Aidney Rd Raiwaqa. All families of Naqakuta & Vunisea.
* LEVUKAIDAKI meet and soli 7pm at Biau Drive, Stage 2, Cunningham.
* NABAITAVO Village meet 7pm at 56 Vusavusa St, Vatuwaqa.
* TOKATOKA Nalivasiga, Makadru church meet 7.30pm at 12 Rakoroi Rd, Raiwai.
* NAISOGOSIGA tokatoka meet and soli 7pm at Greene St, off Howell Rd.
* ONO-I-LAU church service 3pm at Peceli Church, Waiyavi. Contact 9239589.
* WACIWACI Village meet 3pm at Pagai’s house, Naulu.
* YAVUSA Burenivalu (Suva) meet and soli 2pm at Lot 27 Grover Lane, Raiwai, Suva. Women please bring a plate and men grog. Contact 9366830/9735487/3372244.
* LOVONI Village, Ono-i-Lau, meet 3pm at Biu Mika’s house, Laqere.
* VANUAVATU Village meet 2pm at Cavu’s house, 47 Kula St, Samabula.
* YAVUSA Wailevu, Kadavu, thanksgiving service 3pm at Semi Babaitu’s house, Raiwai. Women please bring a plate.
* NABOUWALU, Ono, Kadavu men/women meet 2pm at 25 Petrie Rd, Tamavua.
* MATAQALI Taqalevu, Tubou, Lakeba, Lau meet/soli 2pm at Master Qalo Diloi’s house, Khalsa Rd, DelaiValelevu. Contact on 9364001/7171042.
* INTERESTED Liferunners meet 3pm at Sukuna Park. For more information contact 934 4947.
* NAKORO tokatoka meet 12midday at Matai Alipate’s house, Nabua.
* DELAIMAKOTU polotu 3pm at Kinoya Methodist Church. Mataqali Nasau to host.
* VANUAVATU Village polotu 3pm at Duavata Methodist Church, Samabula. Mataqali Korokula to host. Women please bring a plate.
* NADROGA/Navosa church service 3pm at Degei’s house, 1 Calcutter St, Waiyavi, Lautoka. Sigatoka tikina to host. All welcome.
* DEVOBALAVU yavusa soli for Adi Natuicake 7pm at Nabua Methodist Church hall on July 28.
* NAMOSI vasu meet 10am at the Navua Methodist Church Hall on July 29. Contact Ben Wise 8027365 / Rep: Raymond Morel 9000124.
* YASANA Tailevu (Lautoka) church service 3pm at Coronation Church, Lautoka. Tikina Nakelo to host. Women please bring a plate.
* MATUKU tikina church service 3.30pm at Nadera Methodist church on July 30. Qalikarua to lead and Makadru to host.
* BUROTUKULA Day meet at Nabua Primary School on August 5.