The cruise of a lifetime
23 March, 2021, 6:45 pm
Blue Lagoon Cruises have a long and proud history of cruising here in Fiji and want to get more locals enjoying everything these special islands have to offer. Having already run sold out local’s only cruises throughout the summer, they have now launched five more cruise departures:
– Four night cruise — Wednesday April 7 to Sunday April 11 — Yasawa Islands (ex Port Denarau);
– Three night cruise — Thursday June 24 to Sunday June 27 — Kadavu Islands (ex Suva);
– Five night cruise — Tuesday June 29 to Sunday July
– Lomaiviti, Kadavu & Beqa Islands (ex Suva);
– Three night cruise — Thursday July 7 to Sunday July 10 — Yasawa Islands (ex Port Denarau);
– Seven night cruise — Monday July 12 to Monday July 19 — Vanua Levu and Yasawa Islands (ex Port Denarau).
With three night ‘long weekend’ options all the way up to a seven-night cruise through Savusavu, Taveuni and back through the Yasawa Islands, there is something for everyone.
Prices start at only $F1890 per cabin (for up to two people) and include all meals, selected beverages and activities.
Visit secluded beaches, snorkel abundant reefs and see the beauty and history of these fabulous islands.
Make the most of these locals only cruise deals before the borders open back up and book yours today!
For more information visit www.bluelagooncruises.com/specials or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 999 5512.