Taxi permits application open to outer islands

People in outer islands can also apply for taxi permits which is different from the rural service licence (RSL) permits they are usually given when applying for PSV licences, says the Land Transport Authority. LTA said members of the public were advised to continue to look out for announcements and notices for the progress on […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories