Taxi driver dies in fire
16 September, 2018, 3:45 am
NEIGHBOURS and friends of deceased taxi driver Surendra Singh were left in shock after the Nadi resident perished in a house fire early yesterday morning in Velovelo, Lautoka.
Mr Singh’s body was recovered from his nephew’s home where he was supposed to attend his grand daughter’s wedding.
According to eye witnesses, the taxi driver was the first to notice the blaze and ran to alert the rest of his family members.
Read more on this story in today’s the Sunday Times and also on our e-Edition.