Students to miss school as books, uniform destroyed in fire

Meredani Tabua, 7, standing outside her house this morning. Picture JONA KONATACI

A FAMILY is still trying to come to terms with the fact that their house was burnt down to the ground in a fire at Colo-i-Suva village last night. It is believed a candle which was lit by a Year 2 student, Meredani Tabua was left unattended to which led to the destruction of the […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories