Offer remains for ATS workers; one more returns
1 January, 2018, 1:31 pm
Update: 1:31PM AIR Terminal Services has reported the return of another employee to work.
That now totals 23 staff who have returned to work since the impasse began on December 16 last year.
ATS Human Resources manager Richard Donaldson said in a statement issued late last night that the chairman’s offer to return to work was still open.
He said the promise also remained that no worker would be victimised through termination “if they acknowledge their unlawful walkout and or unexplained absence”.
“Returning workers and management urge other workers on strike to take advantage of this offer and to call the company if they wish to seek further clarification,” Mr Donaldson said in the statement.
Twenty two workers had returned to work over the weekend.