McKinlay crowned queen
16 June, 2019, 10:47 am
MISS Lei Entertainers Irinieta McKinlay has been crowned the 2019 Vodafone Millennium Sinu Festival Queen.
The 21-year old said she did not expect the win.
“I am speechless my heart is full with gratitude nothing else,” she said.
“To my family who has been here every single night and to my sponsors thank you.”
Ms McKinlay also scooped the awards for Best Sulu and Jaba, Best Sarong , Best Research Topic , Ms Photogenic and Best Float.
Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Disaster Management & Meterological Services Jone Usamate reminded the Queen contestants that they were all winners for having the courage to stand infront of large crowds throughout the week.
“All of this dazzling young beeauties are all winners tonight because they have the courage to stand on the stage and be scrutinized.”
“They also have the confidence of public speaking during the course of the week and during their visitations which is why they need to be congratulated.”
* Special Awards:
- Best Sulu and Jaba: Miss Lei Entertainers Irinieta McKinlay
- Best Sarong: Miss Lei Entertainers Irinieta McKinlay
- Best inspired Traditional attire: Miss Standard Concrete Industries Manishka Lal
- Best Talent: Miss Alvins Electrical Services Rigieta Naisake
- Best Research Topic: Miss Lei Entertainers Irinieta McKinlay