Kwadjo in for a fight

Joseph Kwadjo and Marc Ruescher. Picture: SUPPLIED

JOSEPH Kwadjo has answered Savenaca Naliva’s call out and wants his fight for the super light heavyweight title.

“He has called me out on two occasions now I am answering his call and want my fight,” said Kwadjo.

Naliva had challenged Kwadjo for the second time after he beat Opeti Tagi in the third round of their light heavyweight bout in Nadi in June.

“We were supposed to fight last year, but it never happened,”  he said.

That fight never happened after Kwadjo had been the victim of an alleged hit and run accident earlier last year.

“He called me out again in Nadi, and now it’s time to make that fight happen,” said Kwadjo.

A Canadian boxing promotion team led by Mukesh “Freddy” Chand and Saneem Chand are ready to make the fight happen.

“Naliva will be fighting in New Zealand today, we look forward to have the fight in December so a full month for him to recover,” said Freddy Chand.

“December 15 if possible.”

Naliva will fight David Light today for the vacant World Boxing Foundation Intercontinental Cruiserweight title at ABA Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand.

More Stories