Iran says it has killed mastermind of deadly attack on parade

A general view of the attack during the military parade in Ahvaz, Iran September 22, 2018. Tasnim News Agency/via REUTERS

LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said on Tuesday they had killed the “mastermind” behind an attack on a military parade in the Iranian city of Ahvaz last month which left 25 people dead, nearly half of them members of the Guards. The Guards said in a statement published on state media their forces had […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories