Housing assistance

PEOPLE whose houses were damaged by Severe Tropical Cyclone Winston can also get assistance from the Ministry of Rural and Maritime Development and National Disaster Management. This was revealed by Ministry of Finance’s Luke Koroisave who said assistance would be given under the rural housing program. Each house would cost $18,000. Responding to queries on […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories