Fresh and natural
20 May, 2016, 12:00 am
WHAT’S tasty, easy and has lots of health benefits? Yoghurt!
Yogurt is one of the most popular fermented dairy products in the world, made by adding live bacteria to milk. It is highly nutritious and is an excellent source of protein, calcium and potassium.
It provides numerous vitamins and minerals and is relatively low in calories. Yogurt may help prevent osteoporosis-thinning of bones that can result in painful fractures. Calcium and vitamin D nutrition found in yogurt plays a major role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
Moreover, yogurt with active cultures may help certain gastrointestinal conditions, such as lactose intolerance, constipation, diarrhoea, colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease.
Yoplait brand of delicious yogurt provides with excellent source of nutritional values including:
· High quality protein that is a popular supplement among vegetarians, bodybuilders and athletes. It promotes lower blood pressure and is rich in essential amino acids, having good digestibility.
· Rich in calcium with dairy goodness that will help keep bones and teeth strong when taken as part of a healthy, balanced diet, essentially good for growing up kids.
· Presence of probiotic bacteria (live or active cultures) that may improve digestive health, lower cholesterol and enhance immune system.
· Contains only two per cent fat — made from low fat milk.
· High in B vitamins — a nutrient only found in foods of animal origin.
· Made from no artificial colours or flavours, just natural fruit — no added sugar and is gelatin and gluten free making the product healthy and naturally.
Yoplait yogurt is ideal with breakfast, dessert or as a quick snack anytime. It can be also used in cooking such as making smoothies, baking muffin, cheesecakes or dips.
Enjoy the delicious taste of yogurt with the fruit bits and pips with flavours such as passionfruit, strawberry passionfruit, banana, guava, mango, strawberry, mix berry, vanilla, fruit salad , plain low fat, greek plain. The range comes in convenient pack sizes of 80g/150g/1kg and 4s and 6s pack of mini basket of fruit which is ideal for school lunchbox.
Delicious Yoplait yogurt is made in Fiji for Yoplait and is available in most supermarkets Fiji wide, distributed by Ashabhai & Co Ltd.