FRA – Roads closed in Central and Western divisions due to flooding
6 April, 2020, 2:53 pm
Members of the traveling public are advised to take extra care while on the road.
Fiji Roads Authority (FRA) said drivers should also refrain from driving into water of unknown depth and current.
The FRA has stated that several roads were now being monitored for closure.
The following roads, however, are now closed due to flooding:
Roads closed in Sigatoka, Western Division
- First Culvert Crossing on Kabisi Road open to 4WD only
- Busalevu Crossing on Navaga / Nadevo Road open to 4WD only
- Natural River-Bed Crossing on Balenabelo Road
Roads closed – Central Division
- Landslide at Wailoku Road. Contractors are clearing the site
- Princes Road at Sawani
- Waidradra Crossing on Vatulili Road in Naqali
- Koroi Road in Naqali
- Waiyanitu Road in Navua
- Old Queens Road (Wainadoi), Navua
- Namuamua Road in Navua
- Nabukavesi Road in Navua
As of now, all roads in the Northern and Eastern divisions are open.