SOME times it is about the papers and paperwork needed to get certain things done. Beachcomber received this from a contributor. “Nowadays it seems that every time one goes to make an application one has to have TIN letter, picture ID, water or light bill among other papers as a proof of physical address,” he […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories