Fatiaki: Report abuse

Picture: FILE

IF you see extreme changes in your friends or siblings’ behaviour, talk to a parent or teacher about it. Social Welfare Department director Rupeni Fatiaki emphasised this during the recent opening of the Rakiraki Children’s Park. He also urged children to use the toll-free Child Helpline 1325 to report sexual or physical abuse. “In the […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories