Exhibiting creative skills
22 August, 2018, 1:24 pm
UNCOVER your natural talents in sketching and bring out the creativity and artistic talent within you by taking part in the Fruits Are Awesome Colouring Competition.
Organised by MH, Vodafone, MaxVal-u and MH Homemaker and Ministry of Health, the colouring competition gives students an opportunity to prove that they do not only excel in academics but also shine in exhibiting their creative skills.
For students who are interested to take part in the competition all you have to do is:-
– Draw and colour your favourite fruit on an A4 paper,
– Put it in an envelope,
– Drop it at any MH or MaxVal-u Supermarkets,
– Go into the draw to win yourself some awesome prizes,
– The competition is open to those who are between the ages of seven to 12-years-old,
– You can use any medium to draw onto your liking,
– Don’t miss out this once in a lifetime opportunity because there are 10 Samsung J1 Ace to be won, two $100 MH gift vouchers, 10 BIC and Oxford gift packs.