Education Ministry and partners to commit to seven thematic areas
22 September, 2023, 7:30 am
The Ministry of Education, its partners and stakeholders will make a 10 year commitment to seven thematic areas at the end of the 2023 National Education Summit.
The seven thematic areas are:
- Curriculum and sustainable development,
- Quality assurance and assessment,
- Teaching profession and leadership,
- Early childhood education, inclusive education, access, equitable, safe and healthy schools,
- Education financing and effective governance,
- Technical, Vocational education and training, non-formal and lifelong learning,
- Digital learning and transformation, information technology and cyber safety, and
- Education policy, planning, research and data.
The final statement will be announced by Minister for Education Aseri Radrodro today.