CWM boiler room fire: Patients safe

Assistant Minister for Health Alex O' Connor arrives at the CWM hospital during the fire incident at the hospital yesterday. Picture: RAMA

ALL patients transferred to various allocated space within the Colonial War Memorial Hospital yesterday because of a fire at the hospital’s boiler room are safe. This was confirmed by the acting permanent secretary for Health and Medical Services, Pene Baleinabuli yesterday. Mr Baleinabuli confirmed there were no injuries recorded during the incident. He said the […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories