Business volume up

THE volume of MH Money Express’s business has increased tremendously in Fiji says, director and general manager of Carpenters Finance Alok Mishra. “We now have almost 75 per cent of the market share of the moneygram business and the remaining 25 per cent is shared by the other operators,” he said. Mr Mishra made the […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories