BSP Fiji launches mobile banking app
27 July, 2018, 2:40 pm
WITH more than 50 per cent of Fiji’s population now having access to the internet via a mobile phone, BSP country manager Kevin McCarthy says their mobile app is a timely product that will lift the standard of banking services in Fiji.
The green bank launched its BSP Fiji mobile banking app which allows customers to make bill payments, transfer credit to any mobile phone platform and also do foreign exchange transactions.
Mr McCarthy said the app would allow users to:
- top up phones on any mobile network;
- pay bills to the major service providers (EFL, WAF, Telecom, etc) and the many registered BSP billers (Courts, Carpenters, TLTB, municipal councils);
- set up payees on the go;
- schedule payments;
- make recurring payment schedules;
- view account details and balances for savings and loan accounts;
- make transfers between their own accounts; and
- make payments to other BSP accounts or external bank accounts.
The app can be downloaded from Apple App Store or Android Play Store.