Bai appointed head coach for Tailevu Rugby Union
4 April, 2021, 1:28 pm
Former Flying Fijian Seremaia Bai will coach the Tailevu Rugby Union for the 2021 rugby season.
This after the 42-year-old was elected as the head coach during the union’s Annual General Meeting yesterday.
Bai was part of the new set of office bearers elected at the AGM.
New office bearers:
- President – Dr. Serupepeli Vunisea
VP1 – Naitini
VP2 – Sainivalati Kuruduadua
- Senior Head Coach – Seremaia Bai (Level 3)
- Director Development – Joeli Tubu
- Secretary – Jojina Niumataiwalu
- Assistant Secretary – Taione Moli Kubu
- Treasurer – Alifereti Kikau