Assessing tax losses

FT: Please explain about the loss being carried forward? CEO: A person has a loss for a tax year if the total deductions allowed to the person for a tax year exceeds the total gross income of the person for that year. The amount of the excess is referred to as the assessed loss. If […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories