4100 deliveries in the West

THE Lautoka Hospital carries out all the cesarean births in the Western Division but contributes to only 55 per cent of all natural deliveries in the region. The remaining 45 per cent of deliveries are carried out by the five subdivisional hospitals in the West. The consultant for the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department at the […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories