/ Front page / Your Say
Your Say Current Topic
Hong Kong 7s 2015 Well Wishes
» Have Your Say now. (12 responses so far)
The views and/or opinions posted in the Your Say section are the opinions of the authors, not necessarily those of Fiji Times Limited. Fiji Times Limited reserves the right to edit the content, correct factual errors, remove obscene or hateful language or remove the comment and/or opinion altogether.
Posters to all comment areas are reminded of our guidelines, below. We will now be moderating comment areas more strictly (even if not in as timely a manner as we would like). If you feel the need to be offensive, vulgar, racist or flirt with slander, you will probably find your comment edited or deleted.
If you really want to make a point we can't or won't publish, please use the many other blogs available for this purpose elsewhere on the web.
Thanks for your understanding.
Have Your Say
Note: Fields in bold are required.
Our guidelines for Your Say
We encourage free and open debate.
- You can make up a name to use if you wish, but we'd always prefer your real name.
- Keep it clean: Offensive material (and that means words which may be seen by others as offensive, no matter whether you find them offensive or not!) will be edited or deleted.
- Don’t make it personal: If you disagree with someone, you can say so, but we won’t let you call them names or make personal attacks.
- We reserve the right to not publish your material. This will most probably be because it's been said too many times before, or is offensive or a personal attack. Sometimes, though, it will simply be because there’s too much to publish. Sometimes, too, it will be because it is legally dangerous to say some things online and in print.
- We reserve the right to edit your contribution. This doesn’t mean we don’t think you’re a good writer, but we’re going to try to make all contributions easily understood by everybody. If we’re not sure what you’re saying, we’ll ask you before we publish.
- Don't use Fijian or Hindi words the rest of our readers won’t understand. We’ll allow some common expressions (e.g.: bula, yadra, and kaise) but not words which could confuse others.
- Do not write in ALL CAPITALS. It is hard to read and is considered rude on the internet. Your contribution will be deleted if it's all in capitals.
- The Your Say area is not just a place to tell us (and all our readers) what you think about, it’s a place to have fun!
Also: Please remember the site is published from Fiji, and our staff work normal working hours here. We will not be able to publish all contributions in a 24-hour/7-day cycle! So please be patient with us, we need a break, too!