The Diary Times
28 March, 2018, 12:00 am
* TIKINA Nayau, Lau (Suva area) church service in Remembrance of Hurricane Meli, 1979, from 6pm at Whippy St, 4 Miles, Nabua, Suva.
* MAKADRU Village and youth committee meet 6pm at Makadru Shop.
* DRAVUWALU Village, Totoya, Lau women’s meet 10.30am at Gaunavou Taka’s house, Nabua Village.
* FORMER police officers meet/soli at 2pm at police band bure. Contact 7937777.
* FIJI Peacekeepers 1978-2002 meet 11am at Epworth hall, Suva.
* MATAQALI Teruku, Doi, Ono-i-Lau meet 3pm at Asaeli Tamanitoakula’s house.
* MATAQALI Keteijiliva, Yaroi, Matuku dinner at New Peking. Contact 9799714.
* YAVUSA Levuka-i-Gau church service and village meet 3pm at Naibuluvatu hall, Laqere, Nasinu. Tokatoka Nakorolevu to host.
* MALAWAI Village Day soli 12 noon at Sisa Tukana’s house at Ki St, Wailoku. All the VKB to attend. Pot luck.
* TIKINA Kabara, (Suva area) meet 10am at New Town Community hall, New Town. Yavusa Nukuleka to host. All welcome.
* LEVUKA-i-Gau church service/meet at 3pm at Naibuluvatu Hall, Laqere.
* DRAVUNI District former students meet 10am at Navolau Village, Naitasiri.
* YAVUSA Wenilou, Nayavuira, Nakorotubu, Ra meet and soli at the village.
* LUVENI family reunion meet 4pm at Biu Mika’s house, Qaranivalu Rd.
* SAIVOU, tikina Makawa, meet/soli from 2pm at Nanukuloa Village, Ra. All welcome.
* DAKUILOMALOMA Village meet 1pm at Jotame Dianimoto’s house, Uttar Place, Makoi
* NABOUCIWA Village meet/soli at the village hall on April 2.
* DUDLEY former scholars association $5 Kula Wai fundraising drive on April 7. From 9.30am-3pm at the school hall. Contact DESA President for more enquiries on 9345892.
* BMS Old Girls (Lautoka-Ba) dinner 7pm at the Waterfront Hotel on May 26. $50 per person.