* MABULA monthly polotu 3.30pm at Nepani Methodist Church. Mataqali Ravanua/host.
* NAVUKAILAGI tikina committee meet 7pm at Viliame Rauluni's house, Nadera.
* DURUVESI family, vasu & vakawati tani, Salia, Nayau meet 12 midday at Joeli Daveta's house, Tuirara.
* BRITISH Forces Family Association church service 11.30am at Epworth Hall.
* MOKANI Soqosoqo Vakamarama soli 10am at Mokani Village Community Hall.
* PEPJEI taumaka 11am followed by lunch at Ravai's house, Cunningham.
* DALICONI youths meet 2pm at Jese Pareti's house, Wainivula.
* VALEMEI family meet and soli 5pm at Lot 15, Kadikadi Place, Nadawa.
* VAKAULIAFA family church service/meet 3pm at Tevita Makiola's house, Raiwai Housing.
* YAVUSA Tonga (Suva) meet 10am at Jale Fotofili's house, Laucala Beach Estate.
* YASAWA i Rara, Suva meet in Raiwai at 5pm. Please bring a plate.
* YAVUSA Tonga (Suva) combined church service, 3pm at Holy Trinity Anglican Cathedral, Tovehi family/lead.
* SCRIPTURE Union meet 10am at Salvation Army Hall on May 3.
* DALICONI church service 3pm at Nadawa Methodist Church on May 4.
* KORO High Old Scholars Association concert from 6pm-10pm at the Suva Civic Centre in May. Tickets please call 9453952/9206094/9913262.
* STELLA Maris Golden Jubilee from May 16 to May 18. For more information contact Litia on 3311432.
* VUMA Day, (West) from 10am- 4pm at Saioni ground, Natabua on May 31.