THE National Federation Party yesterday announced the names of seven more candidates who would contest the general election under the party's banner.
Party leader Professor Biman Prasad said the seven joined a formidable team of candidates for the September 17 election.
Prof Prasad said the candidates were well- known in their areas of work and heavily dedicated most of their time to the people.
1. Dr Adi Eci Kikau Nabalarua, academic;
2. Kavai Vunidogo, former police officer;
3. Fay Volatabu, community women's advocate;
4. Ratu Sakiusa Ratutila, turaga ni yavusa Nasovivi, Namuka;
5. Emasi Ravulo, retired school teacher;
6. Makereta Waqavonovono, former resident magistrate; and
7. Manasa Baravilala, business executive.
The NFP has so far announced 37 candidates.