POLICE have confirmed any charges or action against those involved in the Kubukawa Rd, Kalabu, accident on Tuesday will only be done after full investigations.
Director traffic Senior Superintendent Mahesh Mishra said they expected to round up investigations after getting statements from accident victims and the bus driver.
"Police investigations continue and we will ensure we get to the root cause of the accident in this investigation," SSP Mishra said.
"Indepth investigation will be conducted and we want to ensure authorities will be addressed in the findings.
"So far we have four victims admitted at CWMH and others have been discharged.
"The driver has been discharged from hospital. He is resting home and we will question him when he fully recovers as he is still on medication."
SSP Mishra said they wanted to ensure everyone played their role and ensured that the vehicles must be road worthy as public safety was paramount.
"It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that vehicles are in good conditions and without defects and they must see that the public safety is their priority.
"We are making our plea to operators that public safety is paramount and that they act accordingly and any action taken will be done so after full investigations.
"We should round up investigations as soon as we get all the details."