PROMINENT chiefs and Fijians continue to show support for the proposed Fiji First which applied to be registered earlier this month.
In a statement by the proposed party leader Rear Admiral (Ret) Voreqe Bainimarama, he said apart from the 40 odd thousand who put forward their names, there were many whose names had come in after they lodged their application.
"As required by law, the constitution of the proposed Fiji First and the names of those Fijians from all walks of life who have chosen to become original members have been published.
"There are many Fijians who continue to send in their names from all parts of Fiji, even after we had lodged the application.
"Among these Fijians are some prominent chiefs whose names could not be included because the application with the Supervisor of Elections had already been lodged."
* Turaga Na Taukei Naua, Ratu Ponijese Lou
* Turaga Na Tui Vuda, Ratu Eparama Kitione Tavaiqia
* Turaga Tui Nawaka, Ratu Asaeli Driu Naevo
* Turaga Tui Sabeto, Ratu Tevita Susu Mataitoga
* Turaga Tui Nadi, Ratu Sailosi Ramoqe Dawai
* Turaga Tui Tavua, Ratu Salesi Baleimacuata
* Turaga Tui Navitilevu, Ratu Meli Bolobolo
* Turaga Na Tui Naviti, Ratu Kitione Vuluma
* Turaga Na Tui Vusu, Ratu Siriako N. Matabogi
* Turaga Na KaLevu, Ratu Kini Nanovo Vosalagi
* Turaga Na Tui Conua, Ratu Luke Veidovi
* Turaga Tui Davutukia, Ratu Emosi Buruavatu
* Turaga Na Vunivalu, Ratu Peni Mataitini Latianara
* Turaga Tui Nasikawa, Ratu Timoci Koilolo
* Taukei Vidilo, Ratu Wiliame Bouwalu Saumaimuri
* Turaga Na Tui Vitogo, Ratu Viliame Sovasova
* Turaga Na Tui Nalawa, Ratu Peni Niudamu
* Turaga Na Tui Lawa, Ratu Sevanaia Vatunitu Lalabalavu.