THE national under-20 rugby team will march back into camp next week.
This was confirmed by team manager Paula Biu who said the squad would be trimmed.
"Last week, we had 42 players attending the first training camp and we made a lot of observations during camp," he said.
"The first two weeks, we worked on fitness and assessed players on how they cope on and off the field and how they cope with training and what they do in training and in camp.
"I better manage players who may not be good on the field but are good off the field because they can listen rather than someone who is good on field but has attitude problems off the field.
"We will look at all factors before we march into camp next week.
"We will consider the medical assessment report and physical results from trainers and from 42 players we will cut five players from the squad.
"The ones who make it through will go to camp at the Queen Elizabeth Barracks in Nabua next week."
The Fiji U20 squad is preparing for the Junior World Championship to be held in New Zealand from June 2.