Fiji Time: 8:38 AM on Friday 24 October

Fiji Times Logo

/ Front page / News

Infants in hospital after separate burns incident

By FELIX CHAUDHARY
Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update: 3:00PM TWO infants are admitted at the Nadi Hospital as a result of two separate burn incidents, police spokesman Inspector Atunaisa Sokomuri said.

A two-year-old was scalded after an electric kettle filled with hot water fell on him in Dratabu Village near Nadi.

In the second incident a one-year two-month old child suffered burns when hot tea fell on him in Waqadra, Nadi, yesterday.





Fiji Times Front Page Thumbnail

Kaila Front Page ThumbnailFiji Times & Kaila Frontpage PDF Downloads

Use the free Acrobat Reader to view.

Today's Most Read Stories

  1. Kepa's not weak
  2. Ryan's fight to help 7s
  3. Fear not, go to the hospital
  4. UN hails Fiji's effort
  5. Full pay while on leave
  6. Call to probe e-ticketing
  7. FRCA officials remember fallen colleagues
  8. Hindus give thanks
  9. Print media an effective cancer awareness tool
  10. Emotional experience

Top Stories this Week

  1. Death shocks family Monday (20 Oct)
  2. Biman gets nod Saturday (18 Oct)
  3. Inside Fiji sevens Tuesday (21 Oct)
  4. Public access Tuesday (21 Oct)
  5. Budget overspent Wednesday (22 Oct)
  6. Forgery suspect still in remand Tuesday (21 Oct)
  7. $20m in excess Wednesday (22 Oct)
  8. $11.9m in arrears Wednesday (22 Oct)
  9. Nadolo out Thursday (23 Oct)
  10. Military overspends Wednesday (22 Oct)