A MEETING with the Health Minister Dr Neil Sharma today will at least take away some worry and burden from Anand Lal Anthony.
Mr Anthony, the father of the late Lawrence Anthony, 18, who passed away at the CWMH last Wednesday, still couldn't believe that his only son is gone.
"I still couldn't believe Lawrence is no more," Mr Anthony said after the funeral yesterday.
"It's really hard especially trying to take away his memories.
"I hope that something positive will prevail from my meeting with the minister today and all I want is an answer to my son's sickness and passing."
Mr Anthony said he was relieved when a senior health official called to inform him that the minister wanted to meet him in regards to his late son's case.
In an earlier interview, he said while he wouldn't apportion blame, he said the sad part was that his family wasn't given a satisfactory explanation of Lawrence's sickness during his two days in hospital.
Mr Anthony had earlier claimed four doctors had given him four different explanations of his son's sickness and there was no peace at all with the family left to wonder what was wrong with their son until his passing.
The Assemblies of God High School student was laid to rest yesterday.