Update: 11:20AM A MAN is in a state of shock after losing his house in a fire a short while ago.
The three-bedroom wooden house at Korociriciri in Nausori was destroyed with its contents.
Owner, John Naitini said he was in his farm about 20 metres away with his four-year-old son when he noticed the fire in a bedroom.
Mr Naitini then alerted his aunt who was in the bathroom and his nephew who was watching television.
He bought the house for $80,000 in 2009 under mortgagee sale while the contents were worth about $10,000.
The house was insured.