THE number of roads closed to all traffic in the Western Division decreased from 30 to 20 yesterday.
The Fiji Roads Authority revealed that as a result of the closures, many rural dwellers would continue to face difficulty getting transport to school or work until floodwaters recede.
As at 12pm yesterday the following roads were closed to all traffic;
* Tavua — Qalela, Rukuruku, Yaladro, Naseyani, Lakalaka, Malele and Dramasi;
* Ba — Koroboya, Vutuni, Maranitawa, Babriban and Toge;
* Lautoka — Vaivai, Badrama, Saru Back Rd, Vakabuli and Paipai;
* Nadi — Momi, Nabila and Nasesevia Vunamoli; and
* Sigatoka — Nasau, Tilivalevu, Lomawai, Namata, Oloolo and Nasivikoso.