AS tempting as it may seem to go without a life jacket on a good day out at sea, you should know better.
A life jacket is just that—a life saver out in the water.
They are available in sleeveless jacket and make up part of the important marine safety equipment for those going out to sea or involved in water sports.
Boaters enjoy the feel of sun and spray.
Such modern life jackets are available in a wide variety of shapes, colours, and sizes at Nats. Some are made thin and flexible at the same time. Some are built into fishing vests or hunter coats. Others are inflatable as compact as a scarf or fanny pack until they hit water, when they automatically fill with air.
There's no excuse not to wear a life vest in the water.
Life jackets saves lives:
* when you capsize in rough water.
* when sinking in unexpectedly heavy sea conditions.
* when thrown from the boat as a result of a collision.
* when injured by rocks or submerged objects.
* when unconscious from carbon monoxide fumes.
* when thrown off balance while fishing.
* when unable to swim because of heavy or waterlogged clothing.
At Nats Sports we have all kinds of life vests to suit everyone. Our life vests are Professional CE-approved. There have been many cases out at sea where lives have been lost because of drowning.
Wearing a life vest will save lives and keep you safe out at sea. For quotes and orders, visit Nats at market Lane Sigatoka, Phone: 650-0064 Mob: 999-8188 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org