Having a good education is vital for the future. Education helps us with many things, but most importantly, it empowers an individual to think, question, and see beyond the obvious. It helps prepare a person physically, mentally and socially for the world of work in later life.
A well-educated society is generally seen as one of the key ingredients for economic growth, social prosperity and political stability.
It is believed that the level of education decides what you wish to become in life. That is why education is regarded as an investment for the future.
Nowadays, the chances of getting a decent job with just high school education are limited and without a higher degree, you are very likely to get stuck in your career path. Higher education can open doors which can lead to many opportunities. This has to be properly considered as you decide on what you want to do in life.
The university of the South Pacific offers you an excellent option when it comes to higher education. USP is the premier institution for higher learning in the South Pacific region. It is the only university in the South Pacific with a truly regional reach, a history of success and well-known alumni.
With over four decades of existence, USP has been the first choice of many prominent decision makers and leaders from around the region and beyond. USP values its students and provides them with a positive and conducive learning environment which increases their potential for academic and personal growth. This serves to make students independent thinkers, which is crucial in achieving high levels of success in any field.
The university provides world-class education to students, it carries out relevant research for the region, and it works to embed knowledge within students that will sustain the region for the foreseeable future.
USP qualification continues to be recognised as a passport to meaningful and lucrative employment, and offers students regional exposure and opportunities that they cannot get elsewhere. The academic offerings of the university are rigorously monitored, reviewed and constantly revamped so as to remain relevant and responsive to the region's needs and are highly regarded locally, regionally and internationally.
So why choose USP? The university has a number of unique strengths which include the following:
* A renowned USP brand, maintained for over four decades;
* High quality and affordable courses and programmes that are relevant to the Pacific context;
* A leader in open and distance learning technologies and multi-model course delivery to a diverse range of people across the Pacific;
* A concentration of highly qualified staff with skills in various disciplines;
* A widely spread graduate population in the region many of whom are in leadership positions—comprising an alumni body of significant potential;
* Cutting-edge ICT facilities;
* Active partnership with numerous other universities which further strengthens research and learning;
* An extensive regional library network centered on a first-rate central library that operates in an increasingly digital environment;
* Exceptional cultural diversity; and
* A campus life which promotes physical, social, spiritual and intellectual growth and development among students.
As parents and guardians, you must determine what is most important for your children. USP is your university and it aims to be an integral part of your children's' future. Without education, the training of the human minds is incomplete. So invest in the education of your children. Let USP be your first choice