LABASA Football Association says players under probe can only leave the district after fulfilling the obligations given by the disciplinary committee.
The association suspended 18 players earlier this month for threatening to boycott the match against Nadroga in the Courts Inter District Championship.
The accused players faced an independent disciplinary committee on Saturday last week and association secretary Nilesh Lal said they remained suspended until they fulfilled the obligations stated in the ruling.
Lal said the ruling remained confidential but added it had certain provisions which needed to be fulfilled by the players before they can start playing for the district again.
He said they would retain only committed players in the team for the next season.
"Nobody is left off the hook because we don't want to undermine our campaign of instilling discipline in the team," Lal said.
"In the verdict there are certain provisions which the players need to fulfil before they can start playing for the district."
Lal said there was no shortage of talent in the north and the unavailability of the senior players gave opportunity to the newcomers to make the team.
He said they had their under-21 and development squad preparing for the Pacific Cup in New Zealand later this month.
With player transfer window now open, Lal said they were yet to receive any request from the players to leave the district.
"There are unsubstantiated rumours about players leaving the team but I can confirm we haven't received any request for transfer," Lal said.
"We talked to the players and they have reaffirmed their commitment. We will certainly not stop any player from leaving the district.
"We want players with full commitment and pride for the district."
The football transfer window closes on November 30.