THE Marist Brothers' High School student charged with assault could face further disciplinary action from the school.
Principal John Atalifo said they had received the names of students in connection with the brawls.
As of Wednesday only one student had been charged for his part in the brawl between Suva Grammar School and MBHS.
Mr Atalifo said the school was planning to transfer the student charged with assault.
"I am going to recommend he be transferred to another school when the police complete investigations," he said.
Mr Atalifo confirmed the school was also on the lookout for an ex-scholar suspected of instigating the brawls.
He said they were yet to identify the motive behind the clashes because of the complexity of the situation.
"It's very hard to substantiate the cause of this but from what we have been able to gather, it started because of an incident a week ago. There was a fight between an SGS student and a Marist boy. The Grammar boy was injured and we believe that escalated everything," he said.
No SGS student has been charged in connection with the brawl although the police are investigating.