This is the chronology of the spate of robberies since the breakout from prison on Monday night.
* Monday September 17, 8:38pm - Five inmates escaped from the Medium Corrections Facility in Naboro.
* Monday September 17, 10:50pm - A case of theft of motor vehicle was reported at Lower Ragg Avenue. A black eight-seater van was reported stolen.
* Tuesday September 18, 12:30pm - A group of five men robbed the Wishbone Restaurant at Centrepoint and stole the cash register.
* Tuesday September 18 - Stolen eight-seater van found abandoned at Cunningham.
* September 18 - Police receive a report from Muanikau where a group of men forcefully broke into the home of a doctor and stole items valued at $3900.
* Tuesday September 18 - Half an hour later, five masked men armed with pinchbars and beer bottles entered and threatened the staff of Peninsula Hotel, and stole items valued at $329.
* Tuesday September 18 - Police receive a report of a stolen van, registration FX 975, belonging to Narsey's Plastic.
* Wednesday September 19, 1:45pm - Five masked men robbed the BSP's Samabula bank branch and fled in the same stolen vehicle. Vehicle was found abandoned at Brewster Street, Toorak, minutes later.